Saturday, October 11, 2008

To blog or not to blog, that is the question...

Ok some things are private. I get that. But with a 4 year old anything goes, right? Heeheee. Sam doesn't think I should post this for it will be embarrassing to Zach down the line and so I'll apologize now, son. But.....I don't want to forget this one. And I may need it as blackmail or you may do will do something to really tick me off and I'll have to use it against you...or something like that! (smile!!)

So this morning, as we're all sitting on the couch watching an episode of Wow Wow Wubbzy (the kids FAVORITE show, by FAR) ..... Zach turns to me and says "Mom, why is my "pee pee" getting big", and he proceeds to pull down his shorts.....and show me the, um, big "pee pee." I nearly spit out my coffee (since this is not the first time he's said this to me, but I've tried to like distract him because Daddy NEVER happens to be around when "THIS" particular problem occurs!) So I said Zach you need to ask Daddy that. So he turns to Sam, pulls his shorts down and says "Dad, look, why is my pee-pee getting big?" Looking FLUSTERED (and YES, you were flustered honey!!) Sam says "he's just waking up, Zach." Ok, so I'm DYING LAUGHING - I have to actually get UP so he doesn't think I'm laughing at him, and I hear Zach say to Nana - "Nana - want to see my pee pee, it's big?" And he starts to take his pants down until Daddy has the sense to tell him NOT to show Nana his "big" pee pee. And all I can then hear is "why is Mommy laughing so much?" To which Daddy had to reply "Oh those silly dancers on TV".


This is my first and only boy. Do ALL Mommies go through this? OMG, I seriously thought I was going to die laughing. LOLLLLLLLLLLL....and Sam didn't think I should blog, but I thought I'd give you all a laugh, and like I said......Zach.....if you don't mind me for the next 25 years, I might have to pull this story out of the closet one day! ;)

1 comment:

Amanda Miyata said...

i laughed out loud! oh boys....=)