Friday, September 26, 2008

Let me present.....the models!

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine (who is a photographer) asked if I would be interested in having my girls do some modeling for a baby clothes designer in return for some free prints. Since I haven't ever (shhh, I know - bad mom!) had their pictures taken professionally, I figured it was a perfect opportunity - I'd get a couple prints and they'd hopefully get into this clothing designer's catalog and website.
Well........Kristina put a *sample* of the pictures from the session up on her blog today. OH MY GOODNESS! Ok, I know I'm a little bias because they're my kids and all. But KRISTINA ---- OMG, these pictures are AMAZING! I've been wanting to get the kids pictures done by Kristina for awhile, but have had it on the back burner of "wants" since she's a little more expensive than JcPenny. Well, after seeing my kids through her lens......it will be worth every penny to have her take our pictures....even if we have to save to do it because they're just awesome. Kristina was so great with the girls - she kind of ran the session around them - rather than the other way around. She worked with whatever they did - if they wanted to walk, move around, jump, etc. and she got some fabulous shots.
Anyway, here's the link to her blog site where the twins pictures are, and to her website so you can check her out if you need pictures taken in the Hampton Roads area.
And if you want to check out the company that the kids modeled for, it's www.tailoredtadpole.com. The clothes the girls had on is from her "spring collection" and I'm not sure when she's putting those up there, but both the dress and the tank/skirt that we had on were SO precious! They're all handmade, and the quality is incredible. Plus......the owner of the company, Linde, is really great and down to earth. She helped with the photo shoot and the twins loved her! She's put her blood, sweat and tears into her company - so please check out her site if you can!

No comments: