Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I got it, I got it!

After 2 months of:

Waiting in line at Best Buy, Circuit City and T-R-U before they opened, after about (literally 20 phone calls a week to Target, Wal-Mart and Blockbuster) ......I finally got the WII FIT! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Me and my neighbor Jen went to Toys R Us this Sunday morning at 9:15 because when I was there last week (waiting in line) they told me they were going to have them this weekend. So we got there at 9:15, even though they didn't open until 10:00. Apparently they had 16. We were 16 and 17. Of course, Jen is the one who called me to wake me up and we get there and I couldn't take the 16th one - I would have stil been sleeping if it wasn't for her! So I pick up my Blackberry to dial Target to see if they got a shipment and I got an e-mail from the people who bought our crib and changing table (the husband is the manager at Best Buy) and when I mentioned I was looking for the WII Fit they said they'd let me know when they came in. So I am about to dial Target when I see a message from this gal and it says they're going to have them at Best Buy on Sunday (same day we're at Toys R US). Best Buy didn't open for another hour and 1/2 so I called Sam, he rushed over, and was the first in line! And I GOT IT.

Although me and my new friend the WII FIT are NOT on speaking terms. Basically it told me I'm fat and have no balance so I probably fall down a lot, oh and that my WII age is a lot older than my actual age of 21. So we're not speaking. I mean, it's true, but it just met me it could ease into being so nasty, ya know???? (SMILE!)

I'm just happy I got one!

I'll let you know how it goes!