Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're fenced in!

We got a fence last week! Hooray! It is so much nicer to know that the kids can't get out front when we're working out back - even though we live in a cul-de-sac that is very quiet with a million kids who are always outside .... it just makes for so much more peace of mind.

Here's what it looks like! We're really happy with the way it turned out! I promise next home improvement project I post will be the before/after of the floors! We're so happy with them, they look fantastic!

View of the fence off to the left of the house

View from the right - we got a gate on both sides.
Just another picture - from the right of the house. This looks to the right corner of the yard - there is like a "garden" in the corner where different bushes/flowers grow throughout the year - mostly azaleas and hostas I think. If I ever get really Martha-Stewarty I'll plant some type of cutting garden back there ... I did try to plant some things last year - none of which grew. (Oh yeah, I did figure out why .... duh....I didn't check beforehand, but what I planted needed sunlight, and it's a totally shaded area. Yeah. Blonde moment. I'm definitely not Martha.....but if anyone knows her and wants to have her call me and give me a few pointers, I'd be most grateful, I'm a huge fan!! ) :)

No comments: