Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day two of floor project!

Today is day two of our floor remodel ... and I snapped a couple photos as I ran out to lunch. We're making good progress and hopefully by tomorrow we'll have our living room (AKA play room) and foyer completed and our contractor (Harry) will be moving into the bathroom and the kitchen. Day one yesterday was spent "prepping" our floors (removing old hard wood, 1/4 round, taking up carpet, etc.) Will keep you updated on how things are going and will pass on the contractors information if all goes well. I know how good information spreads like wildfire among everyone (cleaning lady, lol) so hopefully that's the case.

I'll post complete before / after photos once the project is all done, but here's what we've got so far! Looks great!! (And here's a couple I took of the girls as Cait was making their lunch to distract them from their PB&J which they were so anxious for!!)



I think we're going to dress Addie as Carol Brady for Halloween this year if her hair continues this way. What do you think?

Have a great night!

Love,

Rachel


No comments: