Monday, December 17, 2007

Kiss anyone?

So on Saturday I made cookies - just one batch to get me started and in the mood for making Christmas cookies. I made those Peanut Butter Blossoms --- the ones with the Hershey Kisses in the middle. I made them when the kids were napping and they were on wire racks cooling.

When the kids came down from their naps, I was changing the girls diapers and Sam happened to be on the phone. Well, Swiper (AKA Zachary) decided he was going to help himself to the cookies. Oh, I mean, the Hershey Kisses. Not the cookies. So what does he do? He proceeds to eat NINE of the Hershey Kisses off the top of the cookies!!! Sam came in the kitchen and was like "ZACH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" And the look on Zach's face said it all. Chocolate ring around his mouth, chocolate covered fngers --- he looked like he was going to throw up from all that candy! Sam asked him if he had a tummy ache and he said "uh huh!"

I should have taken a picture of all the cookies - sans the kisses............that's my Zach for ya!


Just thought I'd share....I know some of you who know the little thief are cracking up right about now!
Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.