Monday, November 19, 2007

Now I lay me...


Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. And if I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take. Please God bless my Mommy and Daddy, Addie and Avery, Kayla and Ben, My Nana and Moxie, My Grandma and Grandpa, Donna Donna, Santa Claus and all the rest of my friends and family, Ayyyyyyyymen.

I just thought I'd see if you all to noticed who made the "blessing" list .... yep.....Santa Claus. HEEHEEE! We took the kids to the mall this weekend and there wasn't a single person in line for Santa so we thought we'd just get that out of the way, and when Zach went to bed that night, he added Santa to his list of prayers. (And if you're name isn't on Zach's list; don't be offended. He changes it often depending on how much time he wants to spend, lol!)

Here's a picture of the kids with Santa. Again, impossible to get all three looking the same way at the same time. Zach had no problem sitting on Santa's lap this year and neither did Addie - Avery on the other hand, was much more skeptical of this bearded fellow.






No comments: