Monday, March 9, 2009

Build-a-Birthday

A little late in posting - but here are some pictures of the girls birthday party. I did them as a "slideshow" so you wouldn't have to scroll down, and down, and down!

We had their party about two weeks AFTER their birthday (yikes!) but they loved having it at Build-a-Bear. That was the first time the girls had been there (Zach has been there before.) Both girls picked Hello Kitty animals (why, I don't know - they have never even seen Hello Kitty before, LOL!!)

We brought a cake and had pizza in the mall after the party, where the girls opened their gifts. They were particularly pleased with all the "fairy" stuff that they got .... I think Addie almost started to cry at one point she was so excited. :) Please note: In my consistent forgetfulness, I FORGOT TO ORDER THEM A CAKE! I realized that on Friday evening. Of course, no bakery was open, so I called Farm Fresh who SAVED ME, and bailed me out with a Tinkerbell cake (which is what I wanted!)

Zach made a seal (?) and he was ADAMANT that he didn't want to pick out any clothes or anything to go with it. Funny! He was slightly (really) crabby that day - I think he has a hard time when there are a lot of things going on (sensory overload-and it was crazy in there!)

All in all, it was fun (a bit hectic - because the store is still fully open to the public, so you're kind of maneuvering around everyone else.) I still can't believe my babies are three. Did I mention we're fully potty trained (except night time). No diapers or pull ups during the day AT ALL. Woohoo! Hope you enjoyed the slide show on the next entry!


Love,
xoxoxo



No comments: