Monday, February 16, 2009

I have big news.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY BIG NEWS. I MEAN HUGE.


With the exception of nighttime, we are OFFICIALLY 100% out of diapers and pull ups. I've waited the past couple weeks to post this - but the girls haven't had an accident for the last week. They are even going now when they "have to" ... not just to get M&MS! I never thought I'd see this day. Someday we'll be out of the "nighttime" diapers, but for now.........OMG, this is HUGE. It's equally as HUGE as the day the twins stopped drinking formula and went to whole milk.


I totally can't believe they're potty trained. It took longer with them, than Zach - believe it or not, but no matter....they're trained now! And now that they're potty trained, we can look into a ballet or dance class for them, which they're really excited about. I think Ave wants to do soccer, but it will not work with Zach's baseball schedule this spring (both on Saturday) so I think we're going to sign them up for dance.






Well, WAY TO GO GIRLS....WOOHOO!







Love,
xoxoxo



1 comment:

Yurkus Gang said...

I know your releif Rachel; Natalie has been potty trained for awhile and its been so nice w/her and Jared out of diapers.