Saturday, August 30, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese (Add-on)

Ok one thing I left off my post for Chuck E. Cheese - and I wish I had a picture of this but I don't, so you'll just have to imagine it.
I see Sam waving me over to this game - it's this game where the soccer balls come out of this cage at the bottom and the person kicks the balls trying to make a goal. Well as I approach ....there is a Chuck E. Cheese employee LETTING MY CHILD OUT OF THE GAME. Yep. Avery crawled INTO the game, and couldn't get out, so they had to get someone to get a key to open the thing up.
OMG. Only my kid, thankfully Sam was right there when it happened, because they pretty much just kind of go wherever they want in there!
Think I'll have gray hair by the time I'm thirty five? Thank Gosh that's still a few years away! (Smile!!!)

No comments: