Friday, May 23, 2008

Pop goes the tin can.....


We had a party last weekend for Zach's soccer team and just after everyone gets here, I open my freezer up to get someone some ice, and this is what I found:




Umm, yeah. That's soda. Exploded EVERYWHERE in my freezer. Talk about EMBARASSING! I (in all my wisdom!) must have put a can of Diet Dr. Pepper in the freezer to get cold. Which makes a whole lot of sense, because usually I drink it over ice anyway. Mmmhmm. The worst part is that I totally do not even remember doing it. (I SWEAR Sam had to have done it and he's just pulling one over on me to make me crazy, because I swear on my life, I don't remember sticking the can in there, nor would I have any idea WHY I would have done it!) See what these kids are doing to me! They're making me insane!!! At least I'll have a defense if I go off the deep end ;)

Just thought this was "one for the blog!"


Rachel

No comments: