Saturday, May 10, 2008

Is it just me???

Or has anyone else ever felt this way?

MY KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRGHHHH!

Whew! Got that off my chest. Is there full moon out this week? Does anyone want to swap kids with me for a couple days? Here's just a "snippet" of what I'm dealing with. Tonight, I was washing the floors. Zach was sitting on the couch with Sam and he must have said "Hey Mommy" forty times, for no reason. Seriously, at LEAST forty times. This is how the conversation goes.

Zach: Hey Mommy
Mommy: Yes, Zach
Zach: Can I sit on the steps?
Mommy: No Zach, stay on the couch I'm washing the floors
(30 second later)
Zach: Hey Mommy
Mommy: Yes
(Silence)
(30 seconds later)
Zach: Hey Mommy
Mommy: Yes Zach
Zach: Can I have a lollipop?
Mommy: Sure (I get him the lollipop- the one with the CHERRIES that he HAS to have!)
(30 seconds later)
Zach: Mommy?
Mommy: YES, ZACH
Zach: Can I sit on the steps
Daddy: ZACH STAY ON THE COUCH MOMMY IS CLEANING THE FLOOR
Zach: Ok
(30 seconds later)
Zach: Hey Mommy
Mommy: YES
(Silence)
Zach: Hey Mommy
Mommy: Zachary please stop saying Mommy every two minutes.
(30 seconds later)
Zach: Hey Mommy
Mommy (teeth clenched): ZACHARY WHERE IS YOUR V SMILE WHY DON'T YOU TRY THAT
Daddy: I'll get it. (Smart Daddy)

ARRGH. It went on and on like that until I finally put him to bed because I couldn't take it.

I mean is it really just me or do you all have days where just hearing "MOMMY" every five minutes makes you want to drive to the nearest bridge and jump off? LOL okay, that's a bit dramatic! I know I'm lucky to have them all and I am grateful, but jeez, do they have to say it EVERY five minutes?

Anyway ... MOTHER'S DAY OFFICIALLY STARTS N-O-W-! I've made myself a cocktail, I came up to the computer to blog and I'm going to soak in a LONG hot bubble bath! YIPPEE!!! I got beautiful flowers delivered to me earlier and I know I'm getting my favorite breakfast made for me tomorrow (Belgian Waffles - with fresh berries! YUM!!)

My 11 year old niece asked me what she and her sister and brother could do for my sister for Mother's Day. I told her that the PERFECT gift if it were me she was doing something for would be to have a day where I wouldn't have to say "NO" to my kids - that they would all just listen to me the first time, and that the wouldn't talk back or fight with each other - they'd share and play nicely together, and pick up their toys and eat their dinner AND their vegetables. Oh and I'd be pampered all day long with foot rubs and back rubs by each of them, and I'd be napping and having my meals in bed, of course. [Did anyone ever watch the show Fantasy Island when they were younger? I loved that show!! That's probably where I'm going to have to go to get THAT on Mother's Day, knowing my three kids!] <-- Smile!!


Well all you beautiful Momma's out there who read my blog ........I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and enjoy your kids, even if they do say MOMMMMMMMMY four thousand times. :)


Love,
Rachel x0x0x0x0


PS: If anyone is seriously interested in swapping kids for a few days, let me know. ;) (heehee!)

No comments: