Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!
I was lucky enough to be able to sleep in this morning and have my breakfast delivered to me (waffles and berries on a plate that looked like it came right out of a restaurant it looked so fancy!) The kids all came upstairs with cards that THEY signed (with a little help from Dad) and said Happy Mother's Day! They were about to leave me to eat my breakfast in complete peace, but I thought that would be kind of lonely - so we brought the tray down and I ate downstairs with everyone. Oh, and besides the flowers I got yesterday ............I got a Kitchen-Aid mixer that I've been wanting for about 8 years!!! Now some of you might say that's not really a great "Mother's Day Gift" - as a matter of fact, Sam told me after he bought it that it topped (literally, the same exact one he bought) the Yahoo worst Mother's Day gift list - but I've wanted it for so long but have been too cheap to buy it. I'd find a million excuses why not to buy it and so I'm REALLY excited that he finally used this as the reason to get it! Yippee!!! What does Yahoo know anyway! :)
Hope you all have a great day! (And my kids seem a little better behaved today ....so things are looking up!) <--Smile!!!

No comments: