Friday, February 1, 2008

Yes, they are two. Well, almost.


The twins are going to be two tomorrow. We have such a busy day planned I probably won't be able to blog so I thought I'd take a minute and do it now. We have Zach's hockey-skate-practice at 8:30. They have a birthday party at the "Jumpin' Monkey" at 10:00 (should be great...wear them all out) ... then we're having a family party for the girls around 4:00...5:00. I can't wait to post a picture of the cake I ordered for them! It is soooo cute!!! They're getting clothes and lots of baby doll stuff......I can't wait. (Of course, I did find 3 new CARS cars - Darrell Cartip, the Pace Car and Fred - to give to Zach - so he doesn't feel totally left out......LOL!!!!) <-- found 'em today, Sam!
Anyway, we really and truly made it two whole years!!! I can't believe it. Can you? Those of you who knew me when I was pregnant with them are probably thinking the same thing (I can't believe they're already two!) We were (okay, I was) so stressed when we were pregnant that there was no way we were going to be able to handle three babies in diapers - it was -- and often still is -- like having triplets. BUT - I honestly cannot imagine my life without them, and I can't imagine Addie without Avery ... or Avery without Addie. They are a set. A pair. And they truly complete our lives. Zach also loves his sisters every bit as much - he calls them sweetie and honey and the other day he made me get tears in my eyes as he hugged his sister and he said "hold me Addie". ***BIG sigh*** (Though, that IS Zach's only saving grace these days...didn't someone warn me three was worse than two? I tell ya, I'd take 10 of the girls over one of him anyday....heeheee .... just kidding!)
Hope ya'll have a great weekend, and I'll try to put some pictures up! I'll give my babies lots of hugs and kisses (and probably a few spankings ... ok, maybe just spankings for Zach) from everyone tomorrow! :)
xoxoxoxoxox......... Rachel

No comments: