Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What's missing in this picture?

Can anyone see what is missing in this picture of the twins' bedroom (well, yes ... besides the paint and decorations that we haven't gotten around to doing yet, thanks for pointing that out!) YEP, the CRIB SIDES.



Today is a very sad day in the Tramontana household. My babies are no longer BABIES. They are officially not in CRIBS anymore. Avery was climbing in and out of her crib and it was so disruptive - not to mention dangerous - that we made the decision that today was the day they had to go. When they went to bed tonight (besides the two hours of playing that they don't normally do) they ended up sleeping in the same bed. *sigh* there is something about twins that you just can't describe.


Weren't they just this small, like last week?






Anyway, just thought I'd share...I'm sad and kind of mad at the same time (LOL) because I just wasn't READY for them to NOT be in a crib anymore!!!! I want my BABIES back!!! :) Maybe We'll just have to have another one? Sam?

(Now that you're up off the floor, honey, I'm JOKING!!!!!) ??



Hope you all have a great night!


xoxoxoxoxoxox,


Rachel


PS: Just a picture to make you smile, Sam took this of them in the tub tonight (they made green water, as you can see). As much as he drives them crazy, Zach really does love his sisters.




No comments: