Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fall has landed...

Fall has officially landed in Virginia Beach. The colors on the trees are amazing and the weather has cooled off pretty dramatically. (Although, not to brag, but it was 70 here just this past Wednesday!) The kids are doing well and they love being outside in this nice weather, though they all currently have a slight cold. They can still play with their playset and sand table (no water in it) and they love running around picking up acorns and pine cones ... not to mention watching the million squirrels chase each other through the leaves in our backyard. Here's some pictures I took the other day:


Avery

Addie had just fallen off the swing (poor thing)


Zach wants to rake the leaves ...




Avery


These remind me of my paci!

It's definitely getting colder and we got the kids warm coats and hats today. The stores are actually selling SNOW SUITS. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure we don't get THAT MUCH snow down here to where a kid will need a snow suit??!!)

Anyway, just wanted to put up a couple new pictures of the kids.....I'm sure we'll have more this week with Thanksgiving and a short week just a few days away! If I don't post again before then, have a HAPPY Thanksgiving!

Love,


Rachel


No comments: