Monday, October 8, 2007

Girls gone wild.....

Okay, maybe that's "slight" exaggeration.

However, I am excited to tell you that in exactly one month, me and some girlfriends that I've met out here will be taking off to a beach house that we rented on the shore for an entire GIRLS weekend! We're bringing all of our scrap booking "stuff" and we're going to scrapbook, make our holiday cards and most of all............GIRLS ONLY. NO KIDS. NO HUSBANDS (not that having mine around wouldn't be great!!) Lots of food, snacks, CHOCOLATE, wine and martinis! :) I have to tell you that I'm seriously looking forward to a weekend JUST FOR ME. I need it!!! YIPPEE! Maybe I can plan a massage that weekend too? Hmm.....

Jen- I think Sam wants to have a "football" party at our place that Sunday - hubbys can bring the kids to play while they watch the games on the big screen! Maybe we should help coordinate that - otherwise everyone will be eating ... who knows what? (I'm seeing the scene in The Break Up - where they have game night and Vince Vaughn isn't prepared because his girlfriend usually does all the preparations. I'm visualizing chips, slices of Kraft singles and sticks of gum.) Heehee just kidding honey!


Anyway, just wanted to share the news of my exciting upcoming "retreat"! I'm off to bed, hope you all have a good night!

1 comment:

TheAkersFam said...

Lately, my daily mantra has been... only one more month... only one more month...

I CANNOT WAIT!