Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy birthday to me...Happy birthday to me ....

Well as you all probably know, I turned 24 yesterday. Oops. That was a "typo" .... I meant 34. I can't believe I'm 34 years old, and next year 35. I remember when my mom was 35 and I remember thinking she was OLD. Oh boy. This year is Okay, I'm still SIX years away from the big 4-0 .... but next year, I think I'm going to have a hard time - just so you all know in advance! :)

As usual, Sam did "birthday week" for me ... he is so sweet and gets me a present every day for a week (yeah, I know I'm lucky!) I got a book, several pairs of pajamas, a "Dolphins" Tshirt (we're going to the Dolphins / Skins game next weekend), bubble bath and perfume. For those of you who know me well, you know these are my FAVORITE things in the world! (Well, minus the Dolphins T-shirt, of course....but I will proudly wear it next Sunday because I'm such a caring and supportive wife) <--- Be nice, Sam!!!! You know what else he did for me? He ordered Portillo's Italian Beef and Eli's Cheesecake for my birthday dinner!! (YAY!) We had another couple over who used to live in Chicago and we all thoroughly enjoyed the food. For those of you who haven't been to Chicago - it's just one of those things that you can only get IN Chicago, and in my opinion Portilli's makes it the best. It's kinda like Philly Cheesesteaks. You can't get a GOOD cheesesteak if you aren't in Philly!! Oh yeah, he also made me a "mix" CD too ... isn't that awesome!? (I'll attach the link to the songs on the CD shortly).





Well, another year older another year wiser. Isn't that the saying? (Heehee!) Seriously, though, life sure does go by fast - and the older we get the faster it seems to fly by. I can't believe Zach is going to be three in a few weeks. I mean...three! It feels like I just had him! (Oh yeah, well that's probably because I'm up half the night with him again!) Yes - as an update to my previous post he's not doing any better sleeping. (arrgh!) The twins are officially 18 months old, as of yesterday. *WOW* Hopefully in the next couple weeks I'm going to learn how to post some video on my blog so you can see the kids in action. Zach's favorite dance is a version of "electric slide" ... LOL ... and it's so funny to see him "sliding to the left...." Hehehehee! Of course, Addie and Avery are always right there acting like hams to make us laugh (especially Addie who is THE funniest baby I've ever seen....she's just seriously goofy.)


Hope y'all had a great Labor Day holiday.....or at least a nice day off work!


Catch you later......Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yours is the first blog I have read. I never saw the purpose before but to stay in touch with the family works. I learn something new every day. Bill is not really into the computer thing but I will show him your blog and stuff.

Bill's natural mother died this week and my sister is still in the hospital (she has been there since June) so our lives are hectic. I will try to get back periodically to see what some of the tramontanas are up to.

Happy Birthday, Eileen and Bill