Monday, August 24, 2009

The mouths of babes ....

Kids say the funniest things. Recently, I've heard a couple I just thought I'd share.

Today, Addie was using her little broom sweeping the floor. Talking to herself, she was singing "I'm just like Monica, I'm just like Monica" (Monica is our cleaning lady!!!) Also today, Zach wanted to go out and play in the slip n slide. As I was just about finished with dinner, I told him no, and he argued about it for awhile and then he said, well I'll go get my frickin swim suit on Mom! OH MY GOD. I soooo need to watch what I say.
The other night I was putting Zach to sleep and he has a Winnie the Pooh stuffed animal and he asked me to talk like Pooh. So in my best Pooh interpretation, I had a conversation with him and at one point I said "But Zach" ... and Zach says - "Don't "but" me Pooh!"
Just thought I'd share a couple funnies!

Have a great night!

No comments: