Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I hope I don't leave my heart in San Francisco!

Yes, we are FINALLY taking the trip that we missed in March of 2004 when we were having complications with Zach's pregnancy. I'm so excited to finally see the GG bridge and we got a really great "last minute" deal - staying at a really great place on Nob Hill. Anyone have some great restaurant suggestions? Preferably with a view of the GG bridge or the coast ....something casual, yet romantic. I'm totally bummed that the photographer, Ashley Forette, whose work I LOVE has moved from San Francisco to Portland. The pictures she does are AMAZING - you can check out: www.ashleyforrette.blogspot.com


We leave Wednesday and come home Sunday (my mom is watching the kids!) Can't wait for a couple days of stress free, work free (and toddler free) days!!! :D



Oh another bit of great news...Kayla got accepted to the UofMinnesota. They had her wait listed, but she got the big news today...she's officially a "gopher"! We're very excited!!



Other than that, I haven't had any real news to report. Pretty slow and quiet days at the Tramontanas. Oh wait...Zach starts Tball on Friday night. He's pretty excited, and he's not bad at all! I can't wait to see his first game....there will be pictures to come on Friday night.





Love,
xoxoxo


1 comment:

Rachel Tramontana said...

Did anyone notice how many times I used the word "great" in this post? Nice!