Friday, January 23, 2009

More dancing.....

It's always a dance party at the Tramontana's .... here's some video of the kids from tonight.
And just in case you're wondering, I *swear* we do not give them drugs with their food and as much as I want them to calm down sometimes, I DON'T give them a shot of anything in their sippy cups....though you may think otherwise after watching this (heehee!) Addison cracks me up in this (she's the one who is going around in circles looking up, saying look at me, I'm flying!) And just FYI, they had NO nap today and this was about 7:30 PM. You think they'd be zonked out by this time....not full of energy! Zach's in his underwear (not sure why he took his PJ's off?) ... oh and try not to bust a gut laughing at them looking at themselves in the TV screen - that's one of the things I think is so hysterical.
We may not get a lot of sleep these days thanks to our new "sleeping arrangements"... but at least these guys are good for a bunch of laughs.....(LOL)




Love,
xoxoxo


No comments: