Thursday, March 6, 2008

Silly Girls

IF YOU ARE GETTING THIS POST AGAIN, IT IS ONLY BECAUSE I CHANGED THE TITLE. IT WAS NA*GHTY BABIES....AND I KEEP GETTING WEIRDOS SEARCHING FOR NA*GHTY BABIES AND ENDING UP ON THIS PAGE. SO I'M CHANGING THE TITLE. WHAT A BUNCH OF FREAKS. I GUESS I HAVE TO BE CAREFUL NOT TO USE NA*GHTY OR PANT*ES OR THINGS LIKE THAT IN MY POSTS OTHERWISE I WILL GET WEIRDOS HITTING MY SITE! EEK!



Cait was sick today (GO FIGURE....we've all had it, it's her turn now, poor thing!) and so I'm working and mommying ... and I hear the girls waking up from their naps on the baby monitor.... they are talking and kind of playing so I just let them be for awhile... so finally I finish up the e-mail I'm working on...and I go to their room to bring them out. I start to turn the handle on the door and all of a sudden I hear them scrambling. I open the door and this is what I found. I said DON'T MOVE. I ran into the hall to grab the camera. LOL the stayed just like this. HEHEE, I about died laughing. They are going to be such partners in crime!!!!


First of all, I'll count my blessing that the NAKED one (AKA Addie) wasn't poopy. Mind you, I had PINNED her button up onesie type turtleneck shirt together at the bottom so she couldn't unbutton them during naptime which they are famous for doing. (The shirt also unbuttons in the back - I swear Avery had to help her unbutton the back buttons and she stepped out of the shirt!!!)

These little babies! I can't keep their clothes on! Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my kids who like to be au natural? Anyway, here are some cute pics I took of my n*ked baby and her sister this afternoon. They're such a joy, even when they're peeing on the floor! (Gotta love 'em!)








Have a great night everyone!

Love,

Rachel

PS:

No comments: